Nice to meet you, I’m Brian Hodges, I am a certified alcohol and drug counselor and have been working in the field of addiction since 2010. As a person in recovery myself I understand the challenges our clients faces when seeking recovery from addiction. As the president of the Meth Action Coalition from 2014-2016 I helped educate middle & high school students about the risks of substance use, abuse and addiction. I am passionate about seeing people recover from addiction and live the life they want to live.
If you’d like to know a little more about me:
- Movie(s) I love: Avatar, Where the Red Fern Grows, all Star Wars of course.
- Favorite food to eat out: Tacos, most definitely tacos
- Favorite food to cook: My world famous Spaghetti
- Favorite thing to do in Bend: Backpack or anything outdoors
- Hobby(ies): Woodworking, volunteering, riding my motorcycle
- Dream destination: Thailand to scuba dive
- Favorite quote or personal motto: One day at a time
- Favorite weekend destination: Anywhere in the woods
- Three words that describe me: Silly, caring, laid back (I know that’s four words)
- Number one bucket list item: To sail on the new Titanic from my mother’s home town in England
- On a day with no obligations, I will be: Doing whatever I feel like doing that day