Nice to meet you, I’m Jackie Clark. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, and Certified Holistic Health Coach. I hold double Master of Science degrees in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Guidance and Counseling. I’ve been working in the field since 2006 and am thankful to be able to provide hope and support to others during challenging times in their lives. I feel fortunate to walk along side my clients on their journey to a healthier, happier place.
Here is some other info about me:
- Movie(s) I love: I don’t watch a ton a television. I also have two younger children and so the only movies I have watched over the few years have all been animated.
- Favorite food to eat out: pasta anything!
- Favorite food to cook: I love to cook and so get excited to try new, different, and slightly challenging recipes.
- Favorite thing to do in Bend: In the summer, we like going to any one of the lakes off the Cascade Highway
- Hobby(ies): currently, laundry
- Dream destination: Norway
- Favorite quote or personal motto: I have quite a few favorites. My current favorite is: You can’t walk 10 miles into the forest and expect to get out in 5. -unknown
- Favorite weekend destination: Staycation!
- Three words that describe me: empathic, kind, funny.
- Your number one bucket list item: travel around Europe
- On a day with no obligations, I will be: Exploring the outdoors with my husband and two children.