Nice to meet you, I’m Kate. I have my Master of Counseling degree from Oregon State University. I am a nationally certified counselor, granted by the National Board of Certified Counselors. I am also in the process of registering as a licensed professional counselor intern in the state of Oregon. I’ve been working in the field since 2017 and I love what I do.
Here is some other info about me:
- Movie(s) I love: Spiderman, Ex Machina
- Favorite food to eat out: Thai food!
- Favorite food to cook: I am willing to try to cook anything at least once!
- Favorite thing to do in Bend: In the summer, I love setting up my hammock outside and reading, or spending a day on the river. In the winter, I love cross-country skiing.
- Hobby(ies): Cooking, crafting, hiking, checking out music, gardening.
- Dream destination: I would love to visit Iceland to see the Northern Lights.
- Favorite quote or personal motto: “It is only with the heart that one sees rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
- Favorite weekend destination: The Oregon Coast.
- Three words that describe me: Curious, Loyal, Optimistic
- Your number one bucket list item: Visit all of the National Parks of the West in a summer-long road trip!
- On a day with no obligations, I will be: sleeping in, making breakfast, and enjoying my coffee hot.