Nice to meet you, I’m Lisa. I am a dual certified Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC III). I’ve earned a Master of Education degree as well as a Master of Social Work degree. I have also obtained a national drug and alcohol counseling certification as a Master Addiction Counselor (MAC). I’ve been working in the field since 2007 and love what I do. I’m also the owner of Drishti and the practice is truly a labor of love. My goal is to contribute to our community by creating a compassionate, therapeutic agency where you are safe and empowered to do hard work and make meaningful changes to live your best life.
If you’d like to know a little more about me:
- Movie(s) I love: The Princess Bride, The Usual Suspects
- Favorite food to eat out: Sushi or Burritos
- Favorite food to cook: Anything that looks good off Pinterest
- Favorite thing to do in Bend: Camping
- Hobby(ies): Wait, is work a hobby?
- Dream destination: Anywhere hot…with an ocean nearby
- Favorite quote or personal motto: “When people show you who they are, believe them” – Maya Angelou
- Favorite weekend destination: A lake in the Summer
- Three words that describe me: Hard-working (that’s 2), compassionate
- Number one bucket list item: Travel
- On a day with no obligations, I will be: Lounging around the house…trying to ignore the laundry