Meet Ripple. Ripple is a personal service animal who was recently certified as a therapy dog. Most days, you will find him in the office greeting clients and taking a well-earned snooze in Lisa’s office.
- Movie(s) I love: What’s a movie?
- Favorite food to eat out: Whatever I find when I’m out and about
- Favorite food to cook: Any food
- Favorite thing to do in Bend: Take long hikes off leash
- Hobby(ies): Lying on the couch when my mom isn’t looking
- Dream destination: Anywhere with my family (and a lot of open space)
- Favorite quote or personal motto:
- Favorite weekend destination: A trail
- Three words that describe me: Handsome, soft, lovable
- Number one bucket list item: Taking all the food out of the refrigerator, lining in on the counter, jumping up, and eating it all
- On a day with no obligations, I will be: Sleeping
If you’d like to know more about the use of therapeutic animals, here is a link to some great information!